Monday, July 3, 2017

The second half of the Bunny Book (a journal)

I showed you the first half of my journal The Bunny Book in a previous post which you can find here. There you can also read why it's called The Bunny Book in the first place.

I finished this journal a few weeks ago and have moved onto the next, but I thought it would be nice to show you some spreads from the second half of the journal as well.










 
 

As you can see I am still very much using a simple approach when it comes to my journal. Just writing with some images and photographs and ephemera added. This is not an art journal, even though there are some drawings in it. It's also not a journal that's meant to be pretty or stunning. It's simply meant to be a journal, an instrument to put down my thoughts and keep a memory of my daily life.

I still like how it turned out. Every journal is like another chapter of my life and I really enjoyed this chapter. ;-)


Hope you are keeping your memories alive in some way that satisfies you and I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day!